It’s May 1. And we’ve extended our stay here by one month to wrap up/put on hold a bunch of projects. We had originally planned to stay on a mooring for a month before we head out, but a deal has been struck with the marina, and here we are.
And then what happens? As a friend once described my eventual journey to another sailor “he’s going to go out the harbor and turn right.” We’ll slowly make our way south. Then we’ll reassess and decide if the fun-to-suck ratio makes continuing worth it. For now, it’s Bahamas or bust!